Kyalami Schools (NPC) incorporating Beaulieu Preparatory School, Kyalami Preparatory School, and Beaulieu College, has one central admissions office. Enrolment to the school of your choice is managed by the Shared Services Centre. The application form, found below, may be downloaded below and submitted electronically with proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee of R500 to the admissions email address shown on the right. Application forms may also be faxed to 086 6066 390.
Banking details to make payment of the application fee are on the application form.
Click the link below to download the application form which includes the conditions of enrolment.
The application form must be signed by both parents unless one parent is solely responsible for all educational aspects. Please include the following when submitting an application for enrolment form:
- a copy of your child’s birth certificate,
- two photographs (passport size)
- rates or levies statement from the municipality or body corporate
- a copy of your child’s most recent school report
Choosing the right school for your children is a decision fraught with anxiety for many parents. There are a myriad of issues to consider which are different for every family.
To find out more about our caring and nurturing environments at our schools, we encourage parents to visit the campus of your choice. Our friendly staff will take you on a tour of their facilities and answer any questions that you might have.
The campuses may be contacted to assist in facilitating a tour:
- Beaulieu Preparatory School: 011 468 2830
- Beaulieu Preparatory Nursery School: 011 468 2830 Ext 452
- Kyalami Preparatory School: 011 466 0526
- Beaulieu College: 011 468 2114
For telephonic inquiries, parents are welcome to contact the Admissions Department on 010 591 5004.